Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Sand Box

Grammy and Grampy Novak came to visit from Pennsylvania. We had a blast the whole week they were here. We went to the Beach, ( a water park in Ohio) Noah loved the kiddie and wave pool area (sadly, I forgot my camera so the hilarious image of Noah playing in a wave pool will have to be left to your imagination). We went fishing, (Noah was so funny all day he watched Daddy and Uncle Kevin throwing Worms into the water and bringing out big floppy fish. When he finally got his little hands on a worm he did just that, threw that worm right into the water. Only he got frustrated when he realize the worm was gone and there was no fish! Noah's frustration quickly left when Daddy caught a Bass and let him hold it. I was really surprised that Noah wasn't afraid of the fish. Instead of being afraid, he stood there with a huge grin examining the poor helpless fish. Looks like we have an outdoors man on our hands!)And last but not least, Noah received a Crab sand box from Grammy and Grampy! Noah loved the sand box, I think it's the only thing that will keep him in one place for longer than 5 minutes!(for that I say "thank you Grammy and Grampy".)
Noah in his new sandbox with Grammy Novak
Till next time, all our love, The Gurka's

2 comments:

  1. Cool sandbox. I have a feeling one of those is in my future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a doll! thanks for visiting my blog. miss you, leigh. good to see you, joe, and noah all doing so well. <3

    ReplyDelete